My chi kung teacher, Gabrielle is coming to Nelson to teach 4-7 July. She has many years experience and has learnt directly from Mantak Chia - a Taoist Master living in Thailand. I want to invite you to two different events:
1. An Introductory night on Thursday 4th July (donation only) where Gabrielle will lead our Women's Chi Kung class. This is a unique opportunity to experience Chi Kung. For further details and testimonials click here
2. The Tao of Healing Love weekend course 5-7 July in Marahau. For further information click here
Here is Gabrielle’s experience of these ancient practices: “More than 30 years ago I attended my first Healing Tao workshop. I was on a spiritual path, but had so many health issues. I practiced Yoga for years, but it didn’t improve my immune system. I was looking for answers - how to move in
my life - and I didn’t expect working with my sexual energy will be the key!
I learnt the sexual energy massage as a preparation for a meditation and was amazed by the outcome.
Massaging the breasts (on top of my clothing) and the lower abdomen whilst connecting with an inner smile, changed the chemistry of my body. After the sexual energy massage came a healing meditation.
My mind was quiet effortlessly! It was easy to sit in silence and just observe what the massage had
created. 15 minutes practice per day already can shift our vitality.
I am not someone who does an exercise, because it is good for me. I do need a motivation, and this Tao
practice holds this promise. Before I started the practice, I had premenstrual symptoms and pain during the menstruation. When I learnt the practice, I continued to do it once a day for 10 - 30 minutes.
When the next cycle came, the symptoms were already much less. I was amazed from the outcome and within 3 months they disappeared completely. Minimum effort made a great result”.
This is Elayne's personal experience of the Tao of Healing Love:
“This is a system designed to cultivate my energy (chi), good health, foster self-love, and grow spiritually. It has had a huge impact upon my life, and I love to teach it! The Tao of Healing Love teaches us how to awaken and combine our sexual energy with our heart energy, and use it for health and longevity. I liked it because it was practical and I could actually experience the benefits of doing the practice. It helped me immensely in my private practice as a healer/masseuse, as well as in my personal/intimate life. The course sets out a way of working with our sexuality on our own, and then how to use the practices with another person. The self cultivation helps balance hormones, balance the sex drive (too little or too much), increases vitality, helps process emotions which come up when you fall in love and brings about deeper connection when you are with a partner. What I personally have observed since doing these practices are as follows:
1. I am more steady emotionally and less affected by other people’s emotions. The Inner Smile has helped me to love myself and puts me in touch with my body
2. My sex drive balanced out
3. I have a sexual/heart practice to use during periods of celibacy which gives me health and vitality
4. My breasts are healthier, with less pre-menstrual breast lumps. They are also more sensitive
and responsive to touch.
5. It has helped me grow spiritually by loosening blockages and teaching me through the wisdom which arises from my inner knowing
6. When I have a deep connection with a client in a massage session, I stay centered through the practice of circulating my energy in the Microcosmic Orbit
7. It has helped me open up as a healer: I am able to send more chi/energy to assist my client’s healing process
8. I am more sensitive to my clients’ emotions because I am more aware of my own through the Six
9. I have more vitality and stay well
10. I have techniques which I can use to sleep better, to quiet my mind, to release stress, to balance my hormones and clear my energy field.
Elayne Lane is an instructor of the Universal Healing Tao. She has been teaching and doing bodywork in excess of 14 years.